Tantra Yoga for Men: Yoga Poses for Cultivating Strong Male Sexuality
Unfortunately, in the modern world, we have come to associate yoga either with older women or with superficial acrobatics in fancy sportswear. Lots of men therefore shy away from ever exploring yoga – believing it to be too girly or not enough of a workout.
If you are a man reading this now and you can relate to the above, please hear me when I say that you need to rethink this.
Yoga is an ancient practice, put together thousands of years ago by Patanjali and the Tantrikas. Therefore, most yoga has Tantrik roots and was catered towards the male experience. Thus this article on Tantra Yoga for men. Each body posture (asana) has a specific purpose, or many purposes, aimed at charging the chakras and strengthening the mind, body, and spirit.
Whatsmore, yoga is a fundamental and absolutely necessary cornerstone of the tantric system.
Table of Contents
- Yoga can help YOU to f*ck your woman, open to God
- Tantra yoga for men: Purify, strengthen and sublimate
- Use Hatha yoga to unleash blocked sexual energy
- Research by The Journal of Sexual Medicine
- 10 Essential Asanas For Cultivating Strong Male Sexuality
- Summary: Mastering Sacred Sexuality Through Tantra Yoga For Men
Tantra Yoga can help YOU to f*ck your woman, open to God
Beyond the more commonly known benefits such as increased physical and spiritual health. It can also help us to gain more stamina in the bedroom. It can give us men increased levels of vitality and vigor. Who doesn’t want to be able to f*ck a woman open to God? Women have a sixth sense when it comes to this. Women want to be ravaged and devoured in the bedroom. They also have an uncanny knack for sniffing out a man who will f*ck them properly with love. Don’t you want to be one of those men?
Despite the fact that information on the link between yoga and sexual vitality is relatively little-known, there are a growing number of people who ARE practicing yoga for men’s sexual health on a regular basis and reaping LOTS of benefits.
In this article, I will share the most important asanas for YOU to make a part of your tantric lifestyle. Yoga for male sexuality can be a practice in and of itself. The asanas I am about to describe can and should be practiced regardless of your level of education or skill in tantra.
Tantra yoga for men: Purify, strengthen and sublimate
The postures will help to build your awareness of the pelvic floor, strengthen the abdominal core, and purify the energy channels (nadis).
This will provide you with increased overall control of your body, stable and consistent energy, more willpower, and the ability to sublimate your sexual energy.
Fuelling your root chakra with these asanas will give you the proper energy required in order to reach your desired sexual health goals.
Use Tantra yoga for men to unleash blocked sexual energy
Stretching your body through tantric hatha yoga is vital in order to allow the free flow of energy within your body. A stiff body can cause energy to become stagnant. Stagnant energy then becomes stuck and lingers in and around certain body parts. If this stagnant energy is not properly dealt with it can cause chronic pain, tension, and illness.
If you’re someone who trains regularly in the gym or plays sports, whether it be competitive weight-lifting (resistance) or basketball (cardio), it’s even more important that you counter-balance all of that muscular contraction by stretching the body – through asanas.
Energy is supposed to be free-flowing throughout the whole body, but for tantric men who want to use yoga to enhance their lovemaking abilities and their sex life, the most important body parts are:
- Hips and pelvic floor.
- Lower back.
Yoga research by The Journal of Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine suggests that practicing yoga for an hour a day can tone the pelvic floor and abdominals, improving sexual stamina and performance. Moreover, a study into yoga and sexual arousal was shown that people who took up yoga for an hour a day reported higher levels of arousal, desire, and better orgasms.
The great yogic master Dr. Swami Sivananda said about practicing physical hatha yoga:
“Good health is your greatest treasure. Without flourishing health, you will hardly attain success in any direction in life. Without health, you will not be able to penetrate life to the most profound depths.”
And he continues: “The regular practice of Yoga techniques or of specific postures (asanas), be it only 15 min every day, will keep you in good shape, and soon you will become healthy, radiating cheerfulness and vitality from the entire being. You will have impressive inner energy, muscular strength, a great psychic power, a charming personality, and will live long.”
It will also aid in your mastery over your sexual energy, he says:
“In the superior stages of the practice, he manages to perfectly master and sublimate excess sexual energy in his psycho-mental system or Ojas shakti.”
10 Essential Asanas for Cultivating Strong Male Sexuality
Here are the top 10 most essential asanas for cultivating a strong male sexual vitality, vigor, and health. They are presented in order of the energy centers (chakras). Practice these asanas daily (or at least three times a week) in the prescribed sequence, and you will observe the transformation within yourself. These are the very best tantra yoga poses for men.
1) Seated Forward Bend Pose
Sanskrit name: Paschimottanasana
Chakra Activation: Muladhara “The Root”
- Frees up constrictions in the hamstrings and loosen up back
- Beneficial effects for the prostate
- Cures impotency and wet dreams
- Calms the mind, relieves stress, insomnia
- Purifies the central channel (nadi) – aiding sublimation
- Opens the lower back
- Normalizes sexual activity
2) Head-to-Knee Pose
Sanskrit name: Janursirsasana
Chakra Activation: Polarity of Muladhara “The Root”
- Eases tension and energy build-up in the hamstrings and lower back
- Activates kidneys
- Helps with the shrinking of the prostate when it is enlarged
- Sublimes sexual energy and helps in sexual continence
- Hip opening
- Relieves sciatic pain by stretching the scoliotic joint and side body
3) The Gracious Pose (AKA. Butterfly Pose, Throne Pose)
Sanskrit name: Badhrasana (a.k.a. Baddha Konasana)
Chakra Activation: Muladhara ”The Root”
- Tones the pelvic floor
- Strengthens the perineum thus increasing male continence
- Relieves tension and pain in the testicles
- Alleviates urinary diseases
- Improves the health of the prostate and bladder health
- Opens hips and knee joints
- Relieves fatigue
4) Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend Pose
Sanskrit name: Upavistha Konasana
Chakra Activation: Muladhara “The Root”
- Increases hip flexibility
- Improves blood flow in the pelvic region
- Aids in detoxification of the kidneys
- Releases tension in the groin
5) The Grasshopper Pose
Sanskrit name: Salabhasana
Chakra Activation: Svadisthana “The Sacral”
- Strengthens the spine, lower back, and buttocks
- Improves posture
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Relieves stress
6) Pigeon Pose
Sanskrit name: Eka Pada Rajakapotasana
Chakra Activation: Manipura ”The Navel”
- Hip opener
- A great reliever of tension and pain in thighs and hip
- Stretches the thighs, groin, psoas muscle, and abdomen
- Stimulates abdominal organs
7) The Fish Pose
Sanskrit name: Matsyasana
Chakra Activation: Manipura “The Navel”
- Transforms sexual energy
- Increases flexibility in the psoas and muscles between ribs
- Opens the front of the body, therefore it’s great for counterbalance a sedentary lifestyle
- Can release trauma stored in the muscles by uncontrollable shakings of the body
8) Shoulder Stand
Sanskrit name: Sarvangasana
Chakra Activation: Vishudda “The Throat”
- Hormonal balance via the stimulating effects on the thyroid gland
- Sublimation of gross sexual energy
- Relieves ‘blue balls’
- Great to do before bed to keep wet dreams in check
- Tones the prostate and rebalances sexual function
9) Head-to-Toe Pose (alt. Lizard Pose)
Sanskrit name: Nasasparshanasana (alt. Utthan Pristhasana)
Chakra Activation: Polarity of Ajna “The Third Eye”
- Activates urvarehteas; control of semen
- Helps with the sublimation of sexual energy
10) Wide-Legged Standing Forward Bend Pose
Sanskrit name: Prasarita Padottanasana
Chakra Activation: Sahasrara ”The Crown” (a bit of Muladhara)
- Sublimates of gross, heavy energies to the crown chakra
- Great for people with excess vitality and heavy tamasic energy
- Hip opening
- Stretches the spine and lower back
- Strengthens abdomen
Summary: Mastering Sacred Sexuality Through Tantra Yoga For Men
Regardless of who, where, or what you are, if you practice hatha yoga with tantric teachings as your guide, it will bring you to the same place with extraordinary accuracy and precision.
Other energy practices such as pranayama will sublimate your energy. What does it mean to sublimate? To sublimate is to transmute gross, dense, heavy energy in the lower chakras, into more pure, refined energy in the higher chakras.
In order to be able to sublimate, we must have a strong root center – Muladhara Chakra. Which is accomplished through tantric hatha yoga.
When our Muladhara is strong, our battery is fully charged in order to be able to ‘flush’ this energy upwards.
When we lay out the groundwork for charging our Muladhara battery with asana, we will not only have set the stage for high levels of energy and testosterone, but we will also have increased our libido.
Increased libido is absolutely necessary when it comes to harnessing and channeling our life force energy. It is also the thing that turns us into a passionate, ravaging lover from a mediocre, vanilla lover. As I have already mentioned, women love nothing more than to be ravaged by their partner. They have a sixth sense when it comes to spotting a man who can do this to them. Practicing tantra yoga for men will help you to ravage your woman from head to toe.
If you want to learn how to master your male sexual health to attract a soulmate relationship, or save your marriage, check out my free training here: Free Masterclass for Men.
Mentor at Tantric Academy
Steffo Shambo is the founder of The Tantric Man Experience. His specialty is to empower men to realize their full masculine confidence, intimate power, and depth of connection to their partner. He has helped hundreds of men from all around the world to master their sexuality and masculine essence to save their marriage or attract their soulmate relationship. All while staying completely true to themselves.